Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) is developing its Health Services Plan, an annual report that describes the health needs of the community and HCMC’s role in serving those needs. To accomplish this, they want to hear from residents of Hennepin County regarding:
- The health and quality of life in your community
- Your concerns living in Hennepin County
- Your ideas to improve the health of the community and what HCMC can do to help
Please consider attending one of these two community listening sessions:
Tuesday, September 27, 5:30 to 7 PM
Hope Community Center (611 East Franklin Avenue, Minneapolis)
Thursday, September 29, 6 to 7:30 PM
YMCA (1711 West Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis)
Community input is very important as Hennepin County Medical Center sets priorities for its services over the next year. To make this process successful, they are seeking widespread views and collecting a broad range of ideas and opinions representative of the diverse population in Hennepin County.
Here are some of the questions that will be discussed in these sessions:
- What do you believe are the 2-3 most important characteristics of a healthy community?
- In your family, or your friends’ families, what are your biggest concerns living in Hennepin County?
- Is this community a good place to raise children?
- Is this community a good place to grow older?
- What are specific issues in your community that you think, if addressed, would improve the overall health of the community?
- What are barriers to addressing these issues?
- What role should HCMC play in addressing these issues?
- What would excite you enough to become involved (or more involved) in improving our community?
HCMC recognizes the value of participants’ time and opinions, and they are hoping that residents will attend one of these 90 minute sessions. For those who would like to provide input but are unable to attend, please use one of the addresses below to submit responses.
Email – email@example.com
Mail – Michael Harristhal, VP Public Policy
Hennepin County Medical Center
701 Park Ave. S. P1
Minneapolis, MN 55415